To learn the art of energy healing is to empower ourselves with the understanding that we each possess the power to heal ourselves – body, mind and spirit. As we delve deeper into the history, benefits and process of Reiki, we open the door to a powerful gift. This gift not only enables us the ability to contribute to our own healing process, but also grants us the ability to help others on their healing journey.
When you enroll in our Reiki Certification and Attunement Program, we will lead you through the learning stages of tis practice. Beginning with self-healing, we will explore the physiological and spiritual benefits of Reiki for healing our own body. Through a combination of learning and practicum, we will work to build a level of knowledge and confidence that leaves you feeling prepared to heal others, even those distant from you. Throughout this program, you will be surrounded by knowledgeable master teachers, who make themselves available to you along each step of your learning journey.
Our program is offered in 3 Modules. After completion of all three modules, you will have the opportunity to move on to Master level practioner by invitation of the training team. To view the current module training dates, please visit our EVENTS PAGE.
- Reiki History
- Reiki Healing Energy
- Physiological and Emotional Benefits of Reiki
- Understanding the Auric Bodies
- The Chakra System
- Guided Meditation to Connect with Spirit Guides
- Level 1 Reiki Symbols: Cho Ku Rei and Sei He Ki
- Healing Plants and Animals
- Healing Hand Positions for Self and Others
- Level 1 Attunement and Certificate
- Copy of Reiki – The Healing Touch, First and Second Degree Manual (Rand)
- Level II Distance Healing Symbol – meaning, visualizations and drawings
- Reiki principles – ethics of practice
- Intro into calling forth Spirit Guides
- Self-Protection – skills for keeping boundaries protecting one’s own energy during healings
- Healing with Crystals – using chakra stones and pendulums
- Hand positions for healing others, including 90-minute Reiki-Share practicum supported by Master-level instructors.
- Level 2 Attunement and Certificate
- Review and discussion of Reiki symbols and healing techniques
- Review and discussion of the distant healing and absent healing pricinples and process
- Meditation Journey to/with Reiki Spirit guides
- Reiki charging of crystals for hands-on and distance healing
- Review of healing hand-positions for others with 90-minute Reiki-Share practicum supported by Master-level instructors.
- Post-practicum question and answer session – including discussion of Master level certification for those who wish to move forward to teaching and attuning others.
- Advanced Reiki Attunement and Certificate